Augmented Reality is a highly active field of research and development on which we’ve been focused for over a decade. In 2017, the rate of change is accelerating, the activity in the segment is frenetic.
- Exciting new AR services and products are rapidly being introduced by large corporations such as Microsoft, Google, Intel, Samsung, Amazon, Sony and IBM. Apple and Facebook are rumored to be working on their AR breakout solutions to be introduced this year.
- New companies determined to disrupt the status quo with AR are looking for resources to support their development and, when the time is right, their launches.
As a result of these trends:
- Deciding where, when and how to proceed is getting more complex.
- For AR inventors, investors and customers, exposure to risk from a variety of threats is increasing.
The AR PLR answers burning business intelligence questions being asked by the best investors and strategic advisors who are working with AR technology inventors and integrators.
- In which topic areas are the leaders’ intellectual property assets already firmly anchored?
- Who has the most elegant solutions to address the thorniest problems?
- Where are the gaps in intellectual property that could be filled with new patents?
- Who is the best partner or target for acquisition to fill a gap in a company’s IP portfolio?
- Are your ideas, or those of the inventors with whom you are considering doing a deal, truly new and unique?
Our AR PLR provides a comprehensive strategic perspective of the Augmented Reality segment, including comparison of the current patent families of leading technology companies such as those in the table below.
All filings in 52 countries, including USA and China, are included.
Using our expertise in the field of AR and the big data analytics platform of our partner, CENTREDOC, we have gathered all relevant patents globally into a simple three-part classification framework:
- Authoring and publishing tools, processes, methods and systems,
- Experience delivery components, devices and systems, and
- Applications and use cases.
PEREY Research & Consulting’s full AR PLR is available as a downloadable PDF document with or without a companion service offering. The secure, cloud-hosted companion service brings all the topics and subtopics in the framework, as well as individual patents, into full view.
Using the service delivery platform permits customers to search, sort, save and export patents. The report itself and all supporting documents are available exclusively to holders of a secure AR PLR account for either:
- one quarter (90-days), or
- one year (12 months), during which there will be at least one complete update to the AR PLR.
Pre-tax pricing for the options described above are in the table below.
|Price in CHF||Price in €|
|AR PLR||CHF 1800||€1850|
|AR PLR with 90-day data access||CHF 2400||€2470|
|AR PLR with 12-month data access||CHF 4000||€4100|
Availability and Payment
The AR PLR is under development by PEREY Research & Consulting. The final report and, if purchased, access to all patents and supporting documents via the AR PLR service portal will be available on or before July 5, 2017.
Payment using credit card via shopping cart permits immediate access to the full AR PLR. Customers seeking to settle payment via purchase orders and fund transfer to IBAN are invited to contact us.
Those who place orders via this site prior to launch are invited to enter “PREORDER” in the discount code field for a 40% reduction in full AR PLR prices.
Sign Up to Receive Notifications
To Pre-Order the AR PLR
Customers must create an account with complete information and confirm the acceptance to PEREY Research & Consulting terms and conditions securely via e-commerce on this site. The code “PREORDER” for 40% discount must be applied in the shopping cart.
All credit card orders placed in advance of commercial release are pre-processed. Credit card details will be immediately verified by payment gateway but cards will not be charged for the product until day of release.
On release day customers will receive an e-mail with final receipt and a secure link to download the AR PLR.